The management team
Thierry Krief, President, CEO and founder of NegoAndCo
- Executive MBA from ESCP-Europe
- Qualification in Law (as ancillary to the main business) from the "Chambre Ingénierie et Conseil de France"
- Master II in Finance from Paris X Nanterre
- Master I Taxation from Paris IX Dauphine
- Author of "Négocier avec son employeur - Techniques de négociation commerciale appliquées au marché de l'emploi" - Negotiating with the employer - trade negotiation techniques applied to the labor market"- (2008) published by Eyrolles
- Co-author of "Négociation de départ - Tous les secrets des pros" Negotiate before you quit - The secrets of a professional "(2013) published by Eyrolles
- He lectures in negotiation at the Ecole Polytechnique (X - 2nd and 3rd year) at the Ecole des Ponts ParisTech (Curriculum and Master Grande Ecole) and EM Lyon Business School (Grande Ecole Curriculum and International MBA)
- Columnist on France Info radio
- Bilingual in English with strong international experience
- He created NegoAndCo in 2004 following some unique personal experiences (see NegoAndCo history).
Ariane Silvestre, Chief Operation Officer
- Master II in Communications and Relationship Management from IAE Paris
- Completed a course in Journalism techniques at CFJ Paris
She began her career as a journalist working for a regional daily paper in Avignon. In parallel, she joined the team of a local cinema. Three years later, Ariane managed the event communication for the opening of a large cinema, working directly for the CEO.
Following her Masters at IAE, she worked in the communication department of the International Labour Office (ILO) in Turin. The experience of this multicultural environment enabled her to develop her communications skills both in terms of listening and responding to complex corporate issues.
She then joined a start-up company specialising in event management in Paris.
Marc Piolot, Director
- Sup de Co CLERMONT -Clermont Business School- major in Human resources
- Master II in Labour Law and Human Resources - CIFFOP -University of Paris 2 ASSAS
His international career has involved working in the HR department of various companies specialising in the Chemical Industry, Pharmaceuticals, Telecoms, Consulting and Construction. He worked in a number of European, American and African environments which allowed him to strengthen his skills in HR management. He has detailed knowledge of the limits which can be reached when negotiating with HR personnel (in addition to f their minimum legal obligations
As a former HR Director, Marc Piolot knows all the specific steps and negotiation techniques to use with your HR department in order to ensure the negotiation outcome is successful.
Theatre, music, culture as well as windsurfing, kayaking, skiing, basketball
Florence Netter, Director
- Institut Supérieur de Gestion
- Graphologue conseil
Her career began in international communication, in a cross section of different French companies which allowed her to experience multicultural environments as well as the complexity of power politics. Florence made the choice to become a Human Resources specialist, an area in which she worked for over twenty years.
She supported many small company managers as well as HR Directors of large groups with the implementation of their HR strategies and their recruitment. She also helped executives in their professional reorientation. These experiences have enabled her to develop her skills relating to issues of employment, breach of contract and professional transition, particularly in understanding the perspectives of both the manager and the company and in optimising the outcome of any negotiations.
She is a member of the French Association of HR Directors, a Director of the French Head Hunters Club, she is also in charge of the Jobs and Career group for the alumni of ISG.
A keen theatre goer, Florence is a critic and columnist for autheatre.com and leguidetheatre.com sites.
Pierre Gatiniol, Director
He began his professional career in the family business. Under his direction, the company expanded, innovated and flourished for over 20 years. The company then merged with a major regional group.
He moved into the joint roles of deputy site director and purchasing director which needed strong commercial negotiation skills. . He was also in charge of the recruitment and HR policies.
This enabled him to develop strong management experience across different business departments, particularly in HR. His knowledge of the business requirements of a company, as well as his role as a senior executive in a large company structure, enabled him to understand and grasp the broader issues which senior managers experience.
He is an active member of the Lions Club International, which is a voluntary association supporting local communities.
Gabrielle Milone, Head of Coaching and Outplacement
- Master in Work Psychology
- Master in Social Psychology
- Post master Education Sciences studies
- Individual International Coaching from Mozaïk
- Systemic analysis applied to individual coaching
- Systemic supervision since 2008 (Jacques-Antoine Malarewicz)
- Group coaching / Self-leadership-University of Geneva.
Her career begun in training consultancy, professional re-integration and corporate training, followed by recruitment in a head hunter role.
In 1992 she became a consultant in career management performing skill assessments and job recruitment for either individuals or companies, both in France and internationally at several firms before beginning to work for herself.
In 2001, she worked with a large international company and supported them in providing internal and external recruitment opportunities. She also specialised herself in supporting critical situations (burnout, harassment, job dismissal...). Her expertise has developed through a constant learning path and in supporting several hundred senior executives and managers with coaching, mobility opportunities and assessment. She has provided guidance and advice for career transition, and new job opportunities, as well as coaching for critical situations and skill enhancement.
She also provides coaching to develop management skills through e-Learning sessions and group coaching sessions.
Interested by ethics and social issues related to the evolution of science, she trained in Bioethics and is a member of CEFAMA, for the development of palliative medicine.
Passionate about photography, she finds that the art of photography offers a different perspective on life; it reveals people in a different light and helps make them feel valued.
Jérôme Blanchon, Head of Entrepreneurship
He created and managed a dozen small companies over a period of 20 years. One of these companies was an agency called Overdrive, specializing in Operational Communication particularly in relation to motivation, Relationship Marketing and event management.
A creative entrepreneur, he also invested in young painters (St'Art), wine distribution, both off and online (Les Nouveaux Sommeliers and Vin Fois Mieux), telephone communications (Studio Ne Quittez pas), change management (B&B Partners Consulting) and golf events (Golf First).
This experience with its successes and failures have made him an expert in project management.
Head hunted by the Initiatives & Development Group to take the General Directorship of its consulting subsidiary Loyal touch, he managed a large company (80 people) before leaving to work on his own projects two years later and creating Bizdev Consulting with the aim of helping and supporting entrepreneurs.